Refer a friend
Have a friend who would like to use Linear? You can now refer them and they will skip the invite waitlist.
To refer a friend, search for “Refer to Linear” in the command menu or select the option from the main options menu. We’ll ask your friend to fill out our beta survey to make sure Linear is ready for them. Once the survey has been submitted, we’ll be in touch within a few days.
Other improvements and fixes:
- Linear access is now revoked if the access to the associated Google account is suspended
- List views now correctly account for varying issue ID widths
- A newly created sub-issue will now copy the cycle property of its parent
- The issue title now as correct margins and will resize itself to multiple rows when the window is resized
- Added new command menu action to copy issue description in markdown format
- The user page layout has been improved
- Fixed issues with command menu animation issues with the latest Chrome
- Fixed recognizing Enter in issue and comment editor for certain input strings
- Integration authentication dialogs have been moved into popup windows
- Disabled pinch-to-zoom on mobile devices
- Push notifications are no longer sent to suspended users
- Moving up/down a list with K and J now also works when Ctrl is pressed