Project completion graphs
Project pages received a requested feature – completion graphs. These graphs show you the progress you’re making towards completing the project.
You’ll be able to see how your project scope has changed over time. The project completion graphs will also predict how long it will take to complete the project. The prediction is based on the velocity at which issues in the project are completed, where more recent weeks weigh more heavily than older weeks.
You can access them from the project details pane, which you can open from the toolbar or by pressing Command/CtrlI on the project page.
Changelog updates in the app
To make it easier to follow what has changed in Linear, we now show links to the latest changelog posts in the app sidebar. When there are new updates, the indicator will change color to Linear purple and you can quickly jump to the changelog post. You can also subscribe to changelog updates via email
Other improvements and fixes
- Improves messaging around sync and offline mode. Tooltips now display more information about changes that have not been saved.
- Fixed a regression on closed cycle pages, where moved issues were not shown
- You can now correctly search for “no label” in the filter menu
- Disabled push notifications for reactions as it was too noisy
- The editor formatting toolbar no longer disappears when a selection ends outside of the editor bounds.
- Fixes to codeblock generation
- Fixes deletion of teams that are part of a multi-team project
- Fixed problem with issues getting assigned the same identifier